« Scrumptious, soft, blonde brownie recipe filled with M&M’s(R), Butterfinger(R), Reese’s(R), Hershey’s(R), and others! You will enjoy every bite! Feel free to use any variety of candy! »
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup candy-coated milk chocolate pieces (such as M&M’s(R))
- 1/2 cup chopped peanut butter cups (such as Reese’s(R))
- 1/2 cup chopped chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy (such as Butterfinger(R))
- 1/2 cup chopped milk chocolate candy bars (such as Hershey’s(R))
Prep : 15 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 45 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch square baking pan.
- Whisk 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Beat brown sugar, butter, and vanilla extract together in a separate large bowl using an electric mixer until creamy; beat in egg.
- Gradually beat flour mixture into butter mixture until batter is just combined; fold in candy-coated milk chocolate pieces, peanut butter cups, chocolate-covered crispy peanut butter candy, and milk chocolate bars. Press batter into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in pan for 10 minutes on a wire rack.
Source : allrecipes.com