« A lime-tarragon marinade for juicy flavorful chicken pieces – moist and delicious. I like to marinate the pieces and cook them on the grill for a nice summer meal. »
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 pounds bone-in chicken thighs
Prep : 15 m Cook : 10 m Ready In : 4 h 25 m
- Place olive oil, lime juice, onion, tarragon, salt, and hot sauce into a large, resealable plastic bag; shake to mix. Add chicken thighs, coat with marinade, squeeze out air, and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium heat and lightly oil grate. Remove chicken from marinade, and shake off excess. Discard remaining marinade. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill chicken for about 30 minutes, or until no longer pink in the center. Chicken thighs don’t dry out easily, so don’t be afraid to cook them a bit longer if needed.
Source : allrecipes.com