« This is a great low-carb alternative to your standard homemade tacos. I love Mexican food and wasn’t willing to part with tacos after starting my low-carb diet. This always satisfies my craving. »
- 1 1/2 pounds ground beef
- 1 onion, diced
- 1/2 (4 ounce) can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 (1 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced-fat Cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup salsa
- 1/4 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1 avocado – peeled, pitted, and sliced
Prep : 20 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 35 m
- Cook and stir ground beef, onion, and jalapeno peppers together in a skillet over medium-high heat until meat is browned and crumbly, 7 to 10 minutes. Stir taco seasoning into meat mixture; bring to a simmer and cook until flavors combine, about 5 minutes.
- Stir meat mixture, shredded lettuce, tomato, Cheddar cheese, salsa, and sour cream together in a large bowl. Divide taco mixture among 4 bowls and top each with avocado slices.
Source : allrecipes.com