« These aren’t done with graham wafers, but with vanilla wafer cookies. They are fast, easy and excellent! Top with your favorite fruit pie filling. »
- 12 vanilla wafers
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling, or flavor of choice
Prep : 25 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 1 h 40 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Line muffin tins with 12 paper baking cups. Place a vanilla wafer in each one.
- In a medium mixing bowl beat cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs, lemon juice, and sugar. Beat until smooth and thoroughly combined.
- Fill each baking cup 2/3 full with cream cheese mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 17 minutes. Cool on a rack. Top with fruit pie filling. Pipe whipped cream or sweetened cream cheese into a rosette on top of each cheesecake just prior to serving, if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com