- 1 lb. sirloin streak, sliced against the grain
- 2 tbsp. corn starch
- 2 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp. sesame oil
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tsp. minced ginger
- 1/2 c. soy sauce
- 1/4 c. brown sugar
- 1 c. chicken broth
- pinch red pepper flakes
- 1 large head broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 3 package instant ramen, flavor pack discarded
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- Toasted sesame seeds
- Cook ramen noodles according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat vegetable oil. Toss beef with corn starch. Cook until crispy, about 2 minutes per side. Transfer to a plate.
- Reduce heat to medium-low. Add sesame oil to skillet and stir in garlic and ginger. Cook until fragrant, 1 minute then add soy sauce, brown sugar and chicken broth. Bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat and simmer until the sauce is thickened, 3 to 5 minutes.
- Add broccoli and carrots then cover the skillet with a tight-fitting lid and cook until the vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Return beef to skillet and stir until completely coated in sauce. Stir in cooked ramen noodles and green onions. Garnish with toasted sesame seeds.
Source : allrecipes.com