« A quick and easy potato side dish. »
- cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 2 large potatoes, peeled and thinly sliced
Prep : 10 m Cook : 35 m Ready In : 45 m
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Spray 12 muffin cups with cooking spray or grease with butter.
- Heat butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Cook and stir garlic in the melted butter until fragrant, about 1 minute. Add flour to garlic mixture; cook and stir until mixture is smooth and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Slowly pour milk into flour-butter mixture while continuously stirring with a whisk until sauce is smooth and thickened, about 5 minutes. Remove saucepan from heat and stir Parmesan cheese into sauce until cheese melts from the heat of the sauce; season with salt and pepper.
- Divide the potatoes among the 12 prepared muffin cups and spoon cheese sauce over potatoes.
- Bake in the preheated oven until potatoes are tender, about 25 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com