« I found this recipe years ago, and have not made any other since. This dough freezes very well. »
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup shortening
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 1 tablespoon distilled white vinegar
Prep : 10 m Ready In : 10 m
- Combine flour and salt in a large bowl. Cut in shortening until it resembles coarse crumbs.
- Mix egg, water, and vinegar together in a separate bowl. Pour into flour all at once and blend with a fork until dough forms into a ball. Divide into 3 equal-sized rounds.
- Wrap with plastic and chill in a refrigerator until ready to prepare.
Source : allrecipes.com