- 3 lbs bone-in, skin-on chicken pieces (thighs, wings, breasts)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 2 lemons, halved and quartered
- 8-10 cloves garlic, whole
- 1-2 tablespoons fresh thyme
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 400°F and set aside a 9×13-inch baking dish.
Whisk together the white wine, thyme, and olive oil and pour into the bottom of the baking dish.
Pat the chicken dry and season liberally with salt and pepper. Place chicken skin side up in baking dish and arrange lemons and garlic around it.
Bake until chicken is cooked through, 30-40 minutes. If you’d like crispier skin, broil until browned, 2-3 minutes.
Remove from oven and let rest 10 minutes. Spoon the sauce over the top of the chicken before serving. Enjoy!