« Using Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) Taco Rice, this one-pot chili has a fantastic taco taste, with perfect seasonings and ground beef. An easy one-dish meal for the entire family! »
- 1/2 onion, diced
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can pinto beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 cups beef broth
- 1 cup frozen corn
- 1 (6 ounce) package Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides(TM) – Taco Rice
- 1 tablespoon buttery spread
- 1/2 cup shredded cheese, or more to taste
- 1/2 cup sour cream, or more to taste
Prep : 10 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 25 m
- Place a heavy pot over medium heat. Add onions and ground beef and cook and stir until beef is browned and crumbled and onions begin to turn translucent, about 5 minutes. Drain grease from pot.
- Pour in beef broth; add beans, tomatoes, corn and Knorr(R) Fiesta Sides – Taco Rice. Stir in 1 buttery spread. Bring mixture to a boil. Reduce heat, cover, and simmer until rice is tender, about 7 minutes.
- Remove pot from heat; let pot stand at least 2 minutes. Stir. Serve topped with shredded cheese and sour cream.
Source : allrecipes.com