« An easy one-bowl sour cream loaf cake with a soft crumb and bursting with Oreos(R). »
- cooking spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 1/4 cups crushed chocolate sandwich cookies (such as Oreo(R)), divided
- 1/3 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon powdered sugar
Prep : 15 m Cook : 40 m Ready In : 1 h 25 m
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease an 8×4-inch loaf pan. Line with parchment paper, leaving a 2-inch overhang on all sides.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a medium mixing bowl.
- Whisk sugar, eggs, oil, and vanilla extract together in another bowl until well combined. Whisk in the sour cream.
- Pour the sour cream mixture over the flour mixture; mix together with a rubber spatula. Fold in 1 cup crushed cookies. Pour batter into the prepared pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 40 to 50 minutes. Immediately top with white chocolate chips and remaining crushed cookies.
- Lift loaf out of the pan using the parchment paper overhang. Allow to cool before dusting with powdered sugar.
Source : allrecipes.com