- 1 package of pork tenderloins (2 tenderloins total about 2-2.5lbs)
- 4 garlic cloves, quartered/sliced/slivered
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 tablespoon country dijon mustard (whole grain mustard)
- 4 tablespoon honey
- 2 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary or Herbs de Provence
- freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 3 tablespoon olive oil
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Take tenderloins out of package. Rinse and pat dry. Spray a 9×13 baking dish and place tenderloins inside.
Use a paring knife and poke holes on the top side of the tenderloins, about an inch deep. Place a garlic piece into each hole.
Make the marinade next. In a measuring cup or bowl, whisk together everything except for olive oil. Then slowly drizzle in the oil while whisking…Poor marinade juices over tenderloin and roast in oven for 45 to 50 minutes or until cooked thoroughly through. Allow meat to rest about 10 minutes before cutting into 2-inch serving pieces.