« This is a very cheesy potato side dish that’s perfect for sharing at the Thanksgiving table. You’ll definitely be asked to bring it year after year. »
- 2 pounds potatoes, diced
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 1/2 cups condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep : 20 m Cook : 1 h Ready In : 1 h 20 m
- Bring a large saucepan of salted water to a boil. Place potatoes in the saucepan and cook until tender but firm, about 15 minutes. Drain and cool.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix the potatoes, onion powder, minced garlic, sour cream, cream of mushroom soup and Cheddar cheese. Pour into the baking dish. Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven 45 minutes, or until browned and bubbly.
Source : allrecipes.com