« My son loves this recipe even though he doesn’t care much for breakfast food. »
- 4 slices bacon
- 2 peeled and diced potatoes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon seasoning salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep : 10 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 40 m
- Place bacon in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium-high heat until evenly brown. Remove bacon slices, reserving grease. Crumble bacon and set aside.
- Add potatoes to bacon grease and season with garlic salt, seasoned salt and black pepper. Cook until potatoes are soft.
- When potatoes are tender, add crumbled bacon. Pour eggs over potatoes and cook until firm. Spread with cheese and cover with lid until melted.
Source : allrecipes.com