- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs (or 9 crackers, finely crushed)
- 1/4 cup melted butter
Cheesecake + Pumpkin Filling:
- 4 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese , softened
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup (8 oz) canned pumpkin
- 1/4 cup International Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer
- whipped cream
- pumpkin pie spice (or make homemade whipped cream + whip 1 tablespoon of International
- Delights Pumpkin Spice Creamer into it)
Heat oven to 300°F.
Line a 13×9 baking dish with wax paper.
In a bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs with the melted butter.
Press crust on the bottom of the dish. Set aside to create the filling.
In the mixing bowl of your stand-up mixer , add cream cheese and sugar. Beat on low speed until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time.
Spoon HALF of the mixture over the crust, spread evenly.
To the remaining mixture, add the pumpkin puree and pumpkin spice creamer.
Blend just until blended.
Bake the cheesecake in the preheated oven for 50 minutes or until just set.
Refrigerate for at least 3 hours before cutting into bars.
Top each bar with whipped cream, sprinkle with finely chopped pecans or pumpkin pie spice or both!