« This salad is fast and easy to prepare but does not hold well and is best if eaten immediately! »
- 1/2 large head cabbage, coarsely chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package ramen noodles, crushed
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tablespoons white sugar
- 3 tablespoons distilled white vinegar
- Toss together the cabbage, noodles and sunflower seeds or almonds.
- Whisk together the ramen flavor packet, oil, sugar and vinegar. Pour over cabbage mixture and toss evenly to coat.
Source : allrecipes.com