« This is a fine Halloween loin to have before a night of candy and partying! Beef loin can be used instead if desired. If you don’t have a roasting pan, use a large, deep glass pan lined with aluminum foil. »
- 1 (2 pound) pork loin roast
- 12 ounces pearl onions, peeled
- 3 cups water
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons cayenne pepper
- 2 teaspoons dried tarragon
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 cup blue cheese dressing
Prep : 15 m Cook : 1 h 30 m Ready In : 1 h 45 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pork roast in the center of a roasting pan; arrange pearl onions around the roast. Pour in water, olive oil, and lime juice. Evenly coat roast with black pepper, cayenne pepper, tarragon, and garlic powder. Spread blue cheese dressing over entire roast.
- Bake in the preheated oven until roast is no longer pink in the center, about 90 minutes. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Transfer roast to a deep-sided serving dish; arrange onions around roast. Scoop enough cooking liquid to coat the bottom of the serving dish. Place the remaining liquid in a gravy boat.
Source : allrecipes.com