« Try these rosemary potato wedges in your air fryer. They are quicker and just as tasty as roasting them in your oven, and you don’t need to heat up the whole house to do them! I used the recipe for papa’s seasoning salt from this site. Serve with your favorite aioli or dipping sauce. »
- 2 russet potatoes, sliced into 12 wedges each with skin on
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh rosemary
Prep : 10 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 30 m
- Preheat an air fryer to 380 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place potatoes in a large bowl and toss with olive oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt and rosemary and toss to combine.
- Place potatoes in an even layer in fryer basket once air fryer is hot; you may need to cook them in batches.
- Air fry potatoes for 10 minutes, then flip wedges with tongs. Continue air frying until potato wedges reach the desired doneness, about 10 minutes more.
Source : allrecipes.com