- 2 pounds baby/thin carrots peeled, tops chopped off or to 2 inches*
- 1/4 cup apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Ground Mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick Thyme Leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick Ground Cumin
- 3/4 teaspoon McCormick® salt
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® pepper
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Either line a baking sheet with foil and lightly spray with nonstick cooking spray OR spray your baking sheet with cooking spray. See Note**. Add carrots to the center.. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, whisk together all remaining ingredients and pour over carrots. Toss until evenly coated. Line carrots in a single layer. Bake for 30-45 minutes depending on carrot thickness, until fork tender, stirring after 20 minutes.*** Roast longer for more caramelization. Garnish with fresh parsley if desired.
Source : allrecipes.com