- 2 lbs. rump roast
- 1 pack of taco seasoning
- 1 can Mexican style diced tomatoes (15 oz.)
- 1 small can green chilies
- 1 can tomato sauce (8 oz)
- 1 onion – chopped
- 2 beef bouillon cubes
- 2 cans red kidney beans, (15 oz. each), rinsed, drained
- 1 can whole kernel corn with liquid (optional)
- Shredded cheddar cheese
Cut roast into bite sized chunks.
Roll in taco seasoning and add to crock pot.
Then add the tomatoes, chilies, tomato sauce, onion, and bouillon cubes.
Cover and cook on LOW for about 6 hours or until meat is tender.
Add the drained beans, corn and cook until the beans are heated through; around 30 minutes.