« This is a spin on traditional coffee cake that me and my fiance love! »
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups white sugar
- 1 cup butter
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup chopped pecans
Prep : 20 m Cook : 45 m Ready In : 1 h 35 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9×13-inch baking dish.
- Combine 2 cups flour, baking powder, and salt in a bowl. Beat white sugar and 1 cup butter with an electric mixer in another bowl until light and fluffy; beat in eggs one at a time, allowing each egg to blend into the butter mixture before adding the next. Stir in sour cream and vanilla extract. Mix flour mixture into butter mixture until just blended; spread half the batter into prepared baking dish.
- Mix brown sugar, 1 cup flour, melted butter, and cinnamon in a bowl until mixture resembles a coarse crumble. Sprinkle half the crumbles and half the blueberries over batter in baking dish. Spread remaining half of batter over blueberries and top remaining crumbles, blueberries, and pecans.
- Bake in the preheated oven until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, 45 to 50 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com