« Enjoy this as an entree or a side salad on a warm summer evening. Try it with garlic breadsticks. »
- 1 (9 ounce) package cheese-filled tortellini
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 (2 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 1 (8 ounce) bottle Italian-style salad dressing
Prep : 15 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 30 m
- In a large pot of salted boiling water, cook pasta until al dente, rinse under cold water and drain.
- In a large bowl, combine the tortellini, spinach, cheese, tomatoes and olives. Add enough salad dressing to coat. Toss and season with salt and pepper.
Source : allrecipes.com