- Non Stick Cooking spray
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 4 small zucchini (1 lb total), thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 cup shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
- 2 tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- Italian Seasoning, Oregano to taste (optional)
1. Cook and stir peppers and onions in a large nonstick skillet sprayed with cooking spray over medium heat 5 miutes. Add in the zucchini; cook and stir 2 minutes.
2. Stir in the spaghetti sauce; Add in seasoning, if desired (to your taste). Cover & cook 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp tender, stirring occasionally.
3. Sprinkle with the Parmesan and Mozzarella cheese; cook, covered another 1 minute or until Mozzarella is melted.
Source : allrecipes.com