« This is an easy and delicious summer salad. I usually double the recipe for parties. You can also use oriental flavored ramen noodles, if you like. »
- 2 (3 ounce) packages chicken flavored ramen noodles
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/3 cup white wine vinegar
- 1 (16 ounce) package shredded coleslaw mix
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained and sliced
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts
- 1 bunch green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup cashews
Prep : 15 m Ready In : 2 h 30 m
- Place noodles in a bowl of warm water and soak for 15 minutes or until soft.
- Whisk together the oil, sugar, vinegar and seasoning packs.
- Drain the noodles and combine in a large bowl with the coleslaw, oranges, water chestnuts, green onions and sunflower seeds.
- Pour dressing over salad and toss to coat evenly. Refrigerate for 2 to 4 hours. Add cashews before serving.
Source : allrecipes.com