« Put a twist on the conventional taco salad with this quick and easy recipe for a delicious salad meal. And it’s fun for the children to help make. »
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 (1.25 ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1 (16 ounce) can chili beans
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle French dressing
- 1 head iceberg lettuce
- 1 (14.5 ounce) package tortilla chips
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup chopped tomatoes
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 cup prepared salsa
Prep : 10 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 40 m
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef and drain excess fat. Stir in the taco seasoning, chili beans and French-style dressing. Fill the dressing bottle 2/3 full of water and add to the skillet. Bring to a boil, reduce heat and simmer for 15 minutes.
- Crush the bag of chips, open the bag, and toss the broken chips into a large bowl with the lettuce, cheese and tomatoes. When the meat mixture is done, combine it with the lettuce, tomatoes, chips and mix well. Then, add salsa and sour cream.
Source : allrecipes.com