« This is ground beef and onions covered with tater tots, creamy mushroom soup and shredded Cheddar cheese. Even picky eaters love it! »
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 (32 ounce) package tater tots
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
Prep : 20 m Cook : 40 m Ready In : 1 h
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown the ground beef with the onions. Drain excess fat, and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the beef mixture evenly over the bottom of a 2 quart casserole dish. Arrange tater tots evenly over beef layer. In a small bowl, stir the soup into the milk until smooth; pour over tater tot and beef layers. Sprinkle Cheddar cheese evenly over the top.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until cheese is bubbly and slightly brown.
Source : allrecipes.com