- 1 (10 oz) pkg torn Romaine lettuce or (8 cups) torn Romaine
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 4-1/2 oz (1/2 of 9 oz pkg) “Oscar Mayer (brand) Deli Fresh Smoked Turkey Breast”, coarsely chopped (found in luncheon meat section)
- 1 (15 oz) can no-salt-added black beans, rinsed
- 1 cup shredded 2% sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup chopped red onions
- 1/2 cup light Ranch salad dressing
- 1/2 cup thick & chunky style salsa
1. Cover platter with lettuce; arrange next 6 ingredients in rows over lettuce.
2. Mix together dressing and salsa; drizzle over salad just before serving.
Calories: 180, Total Fat: 6g, Saturated Fat: 2.5g, Cholesterol: 20g, Sodium: 550mg, Sugars: 4g, Carbohydrates: 21g, Fiber: 5g, Protein: 11g
Source : allrecipes.com