« These chicken balls are so tasty! You have to try them! »
- 2 pounds ground chicken
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 4 green onions, sliced
- 1 tablespoon ground coriander seed
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup sweet chili sauce
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- oil for frying
Prep : 20 m Cook : 40 m Ready In : 1 h
- In a large bowl, mix together the chicken and bread crumbs. Season with green onion, ground coriander, cilantro, chili sauce and lemon juice; mix well.
- Using damp hands, form mixture into evenly shaped balls that are either small enough to eat with your fingers, or large enough to use as burgers.
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry the chicken balls in batches until well browned all over.
Source : allrecipes.com