« This is the best recipe ever for barbecue shrimp, very tasty with a little kick! You will never try another marinade again for shrimp. »
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons curry paste
- 1 pound medium shrimp – peeled and deveined
Prep : 1 h Cook : 6 m Ready In : 1 h 6 m
- In a shallow dish or resealable bag, mix together the lemon juice, soy sauce, mustard, garlic, brown sugar and curry paste. Add shrimp, and seal or cover. Marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat a grill for high heat. When the grill is hot, lightly oil the grate. Thread the shrimp onto skewers, or place in a grill basket for easy handling. Transfer the marinade to a saucepan, and boil for a few minutes.
- Grill shrimp for 3 minutes per side, or until opaque. Baste occasionally with the marinade.
Source : allrecipes.com