« This is a tasty, crunchy snack and you can customize your seasoning based on your preferences. Dry-roasting is the key. Enjoy! »
- 1 (15 ounce) can garbanzo beans, drained and rinsed
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, or to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
Prep : 10 m Cook : 44 m Ready In : 54 m
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Spread garbanzo beans in a baking dish and pat dry with a paper towel.
- Bake in the preheated oven, stirring halfway through, about 22 minutes. Toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper in a large bowl. Return to the baking dish.
- Continue baking chickpeas, stirring halfway through, until golden and dry on the outside, about 22 minutes more.
Source : allrecipes.com