- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box white cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)…
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 (15 ounce) can cream of coconut
- 1 (13 ounce) can condensed milk, sweetened
- 1 (8 ounce) container prepared topping, whipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups coconut flakes
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Grease and flour a 9×13-inch pan.
Prepare cake as directed on package, but use 2 eggs instead of the number the recipe calls for.
Bake as directed.
While cake is baking, combine cream of coconut and sweetened condensed milk.
When the cake is done, remove from oven and, while it is still hot, poke holes in the top Pour the cream of coconut/condensed milk mixture over top and into all the holes.
Let cake cool thoroughly (can be refrigerated to cool). When ready to serve, cover cake with whipped topping and sprinkle coconut flakes on top.
Serve thoroughly cooled.
Source : food.com