« This easy German recipe is one of our favorites. Boneless pork chops can also be substituted for veal and taste excellent! »
- 1 1/2 pounds veal cutlets
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon minced parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pinch ground nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 4 slices lemon
Prep : 15 m Cook : 15 m Ready In : 1 h 30 m
- Place each veal cutlet between two pieces of plastic wrap, and pound with the flat side of a meat mallet until about 1/4 inch thick. Dip in flour to coat.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the Parmesan cheese, eggs, parsley, salt, pepper, nutmeg and milk. Place bread crumbs on a plate. Dip each cutlet into the egg mixture, then press in the bread crumbs to coat. Place coated cutlets on a plate and refrigerate for 1 hour or overnight.
- Melt butter in a large skillet over medium heat. Cook the breaded cutlets until browned on each side, about 3 minutes per side. Remove to a serving platter, and pour the pan juices over them. Garnish with lemon slices.
Source : allrecipes.com