« Cut zucchini with corn, diced tomatoes, onion, and cheese. »
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 6 medium zucchini, sliced
- 1/2 medium onion, chopped
- 1 (15.25 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 pound shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
Prep : 20 m Cook : 20 m Ready In : 45 m
- Heat oil in a medium saucepan over medium heat, and saute the zucchini and onion 5 to 7 minutes, until onion is tender. Mix in the corn. Stir in the diced tomatoes. Season with garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cover, and cook 15 minutes, or until zucchini is soft.
- Remove the saucepan from heat. Mix in the Monterey Jack cheese and Cheddar cheese. Cover, and let stand until cheeses are melted, about 5 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com