« This is a great recipe to use up all those summer zucchinis from your garden. Makes a nice brunch dish. »
- 4 ounces herb-seasoned dry bread stuffing mix
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 4 cups cubed zucchini
- 2 carrots, grated
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (10.5 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
Prep : 15 m Cook : 1 h Ready In : 1 h 15 m
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a small bowl combine stuffing and butter. In a separate bowl combine zucchini, carrots, onion, soup and sour cream. Mix in 1/2 of the stuffing mixture, then spread into a 9×12 inch casserole dish and sprinkle the remaining stuffing on top.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil and bake in preheated oven for 60 minutes.
Source : allrecipes.com