« Yummy zucchini corn fritters that my family can’t get enough of. These fritters are light and fluffy with lots of zucchini and fresh corn. Cheese is optional, but not in my house. Serve hot with ranch dressing. »
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1 1/2 cups fresh corn, kernels cut from cob
- 1 cup finely shredded Cheddar cheese
- oil for frying
Prep : 15 m Cook : 4 m Ready In : 19 m
- In a large bowl, stir together flour, baking powder, cumin, sugar, salt, and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, and butter. Whisk wet ingredients into dry ingredients. Stir in zucchini, corn, and cheese; mix well.
- Warm oil in a cast iron skillet over medium-high heat. Drop batter by the tablespoonful into hot oil. Fry until crisp and brown, turning once with tongs. Remove to paper towels.
Source : allrecipes.com