« Delicious and easy way to use zucchini! »
- 2 large zucchini, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 (16 ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
Prep : 15 m Cook : 30 m Ready In : 45 m
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large pot boil the zucchini until tender; drain. Meanwhile, in a medium frying pan heat the olive oil over medium heat and saute the onion and garlic until the onion is tender.
- Combine the zucchini, onion and garlic in a 9×12 inch casserole dish, and mix well. Pour the spaghetti sauce over the mixture and stir well. Top with mozzarella cheese (use more or less depending on your preference).
- Bake in preheated oven for about 20 minutes, or until heated through and cheese is bubbly.
Source : allrecipes.com