« This is a great gluten-free, grain-free, and uncooked recipe. Add cheese of your choice, if desired. »
- 2 ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1/2 (8 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1/2 cup water, or as needed
- 2 tablespoons simple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chopped garlic
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 4 zucchini, peeled and spiralized
Prep : 15 m Ready In : 15 m
- Blend tomatoes, tomato paste, water, simple syrup, garlic, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, and sea salt together in a high-speed blender until smooth. Add more water if sauce is too thick.
- Place spiralized zucchini in a bowl; add sauce and toss to coat.
Source : allrecipes.com